Your Favourites

Thursday 26 May 2011

Daddy's Email

I was away on an overnight trip as some of you may know and couldn't speak to my Daddy anywhere near as much as I'd like. I missed Him like crazy! Anyway, this morning I received this email from Him. It's short and sweet but had my pussy wet a couple of lines in so I just had to share it with you:

Daddy Loves His Princess and misses Her so much.

Big kisses as I run my hands all over your body and wrap my hands around your throat and spit in your mouth and kiss you  deep. So yummy my slut is as I force your legs open and ram my cock into your wet pussy I kiss you hard as I lift you off the ground by your throat as I pound you to an orgasm.  I pull my cock out and let you drop to the floor in  front of me shooting my load all over your face, you open your mouth and take my cock down your throat ...

No comments:

Post a Comment