Your Favourites

Tuesday 23 August 2011

The Surprise: Part One ~ The Letter

As I collected the post this morning a deep red envelope caught my eye.  I was quite excited as I opened it, I wasn't expecting any invitations.  It turned out that it wasn't quite the sort of invitation that I had assumed it would be.  In fact it was a letter that read as follows:
 
Angel
 
I trust you are well.  Enclosed are a set of instructions which I want you to follow implicitly.  Should you carry out my instructions satisfactorily you will be rewarded for your diligence later.
 
  • Take a shower and prepare yourself to my liking
  • Pin your hair up
  • If it hasn't arrived already, you will receive a package sometime this morning.  You are to dress in the items enclosed.
  • At 1pm a taxi will pick you up and take you to the intended destination.  The driver will hand you a key so that you can let yourself in.
  • Once there, take the stairs to the first floor and enter the second room on the right.
  • You will see 8 items laid out on the table; select four of the items and set them to one side.
  • Take your position in the centre of the room and wait.
 
Master
 ~x~
 
My hands were trembling as I finished reading and my heart was pounding, my whole body excited with the anticipation of what was in store for me. 
 
Moments later the door bell rang...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment