Your Favourites

Monday 30 January 2012

The Slut Inside Me Teased Out

I arrived home late one night/early hours of the morning, after a night on the town with the girls.  As I entered my apartment building I could see a group of guys waiting by the lift  There were four of them; all smartly dressed in suits, they looked to be in their mid twenties. As I joined them to wait for the lift I recognised one of them as the new guy who'd moved in down the hall from me around a month ago. They were all good looking guys and you could tell by the way they held themselves that they knew as much. One of them, the shorter of the four, smiled at me and winked. I smiled back politely, he was quite the looker indeed.

As the ping sounded to announce the arrival of the lift, my neighbour held his hand out gesturing toward the opened doors.
"Ladies first", he smiled at me.
"Thanks...Jake is it?"
"Jay actually but you were close enough", they crowded into the lift after me.
I was stood with my back against the rear wall and all eyes were on me. One of them was leering at my legs and I suddenly became conscious of the size of my dress. I was wearing a figure hugging black strapless mini dress, a practically non-existent thong and srappy high heels. I was wishing I'd worn a coat at that point but it was July and the nights were mild. The leerer spoke first.
"Come on then Jay, who's this lovely lady? You going to introduce us?"
"This is one of my new neighbours - Clara. Clara, this is Sean, James and Evans", he put his arm around me and hugged me into him affectionately.
I could smell whiskey on his breath and it turned my stomach - I can't abide the smell or taste of that spirit. I attempted to subtly move from his grasp but his hand tightened on my shoulder.

We lived on the 15th floor and the lift was not the fastest. They were all looking at each other conspiratorially and I was beginning to feel uneasy.
"Your dress is a bit short Clara love, don't you think?" James (the leerer), moved closer to my right side; his breath also reaked of whiskey.
"You got any underwear on under there?" His hand reached under my dress and grabbed at my crotch.
I tried to move out of his reach but Jay held me firmly in place.
"Please, don't!" I was wriggling, trying to get free but Jay put his arm around my waist and pinned me to him.
"Come on love, you hardly purvey the shy and innocent type in that rag!" James was moving his hand over my pussy, rubbing it through the worthless material of my thong.
"Let's get a look at her tits mate", Sean encouraged James.
"Help yourself, I'm busy here. Reckon I'll have her wet before we get to our stop", he licked my earlobe and I recoiled my head away from him as best I could.
Sean reached out with both hands and in one swift movement pulled my dress down to reveal my breasts.
I could feel Jay's cock, hard and pressing against my hip as he held me.
"Mmm, you have exquisite breasts Clara", his hand released my shoulder and groped my breast.
Sean reached out and smoothed his palm over the other before kneading it.
I was trapped with nowhere to run - hell, nowhere to move never mind run. James had pulled my dress up around my hips and was feeling my ass as he rubbed my pussy. I looked desperately to the only man in the lift who wasn't manhandling me (Evans), hoping that he might come to my rescue. I was let down; he was rubbing his cock through his trousers and practically drooling as he watched his friends take free rein on my body.

The lift came to a stop and James quickly put my dress right. He told me I had a lovely pussy and slapped the side of my ass. Jay kissed the top of my head and let me go.
"Night Clara, nice to meet you", Evans winked at me before stepping out of my way.
I ran to my apartment and dropped my keys as I fumbled to get in. I picked them up and used both hands to steady the key at the lock. Once inside I slammed the door and leaned back against it. I felt strange and realised that I was experiencing disappointment. I slipped my hands between my legs and let my finger slide between the lips of my pussy; I was wet. I looked at myself in the mirror...my mind whirring. I turned toward my apartment door, hesitated then grabbed my keys. Closing my apartment door behind me I walked down the hallway and stopped outside 3C - Jay's door. Took a deep breath and hiked up my dress an inch, I knew a hint of my pussy would be on display. I could hear them inside laughing rowdily. I knocked the door, a few seconds later Jay answered.
"Room for one more?"
"Well, well", he grinned, pulled the door open fully and stepped aside allowing me entry to the lion's den.

No comments:

Post a Comment