Your Favourites

Sunday 12 June 2011

After School Detention

You'd think that being in 6th Form you'd be past getting detention but unfortunately Mrs Davies was old school and didn't discriminate when it came to discipline.  I'd forgotten to bring in my coursework in one day and she'd issued me with an after school detention for the following day.  The detention she informed me, would be taken by Mr Slate.  I'd never had him for a detention before but I used to be in his Physics class.  He was a pushover so I should get away with listening to my Ipod for the whole hour or chat to whoever else was in there.

I arrived five minutes late, Mr Slate was sat at the desk and Mrs Davies was perched on the edge talking to him.  I hoped that she would leave soon because I wasn't gonna get away with having my Ipod on while she was in the room.  At least I wasn't the only one that was late, I was the first here. 
"Evening Miss James, nice of you to finally join us" Mr Slate said.
"Sorry Sir, I had to use the bathroom after class", I headed towards the back of the room.
"Come have a seat at the front of class please, it's just you tonight".  Great!  It was gonna be a long hour.

I decided to get out my course work and crack on with it, at least the time should pass quicker that way.  Mrs Davies stayed and I could hear them talking but couldn't make out what they were saying because they kept their voices low.  Mrs Davies made her way over to my desk and Mr Slate walked around to the front of his desk and leaned against it, looking in our direction. 
"Stand up Miss James" she instructed.
I stood up, wondering what the point to this was.
"Regular detention doesn't appear to have much of an effect on students these days so I have started adding a little something extra to enhance the discipline.  Lean over your desk now Miss James".  I wasn't quite as forthcoming in listening to this instruction.
"Why?"
"Just do it Miss James, your reluctance to comply will only make things harder on you".  She wasn't smiling so I guessed that this wasn't some kind of joke.  I looked to Mr Slate, he just sat against his desk, arms folded across his chest, staring at me...

I leaned across my desk, hands resting on the front of it.  Mrs Davies told me to rest on my elbows instead and I did as told.  She rested one hand between my shoulder blades and lifted my skirt with the other.
"What are you doing?!" I tried to get up but she just applied a lot of pressure on my back so that I was pinned to the desk.  Damn she was strong for such a petite woman!
"Miss James, please compose yourself.  We'll just get this part of your punishment over with and at the end of the hour you will be free to go".
"Please let me go, don't do this!" I wasn't sure what I was asking her not to do I just knew that I didn't want to be bent over a desk with my ass and thong on display.  This could not be leading to anything good.
"Don't be a silly little girl, now look straight ahead", she slapped me on the ass, hard.

I've never felt so humiliated in my life.  I looked ahead and saw Mr Slade watching, he caught my eye and looked down towards his lap.  I followed his line of vision and saw that Mr Slate had a huge hard on.  I looked back up to his face and he was smiling at me.  I felt Mrs Davies's hand between my legs, she was rubbing my pussy through my thong. I could feel my face burning with shame as my pussy reacted to her touch.  I looked away from Mr Slate and felt her hand strike my ass again.
"Eyes ahead Miss James!"
I looked up at Mr Slate as Mrs Davies continued to rub my pussy.  He was rubbing his cock through his trousers now, I could feel my nipples stiffening at the sight.
"Okay, I think you're ready.  Mr Slate please could you fetch me a ruler?"

Mr Slate walked over to the white board and grabbed the metre ruler that was leaning against the all and walked toward us.  He handed the wooden ruler to Mrs Davies, he had stopped in front of my desk, his crotch was about 10 inches from my face.  Mrs Davies grabbed my hair and pulled my head back so that I was looking up at his face.  She told me that I was not to break eye contact with him because it was bad manners and asked me if I understood.
"Yes Miss" I replied. 

She caressed both of my ass cheeks with her hands before pulling the back of my thong up towards my back.   I saw the ruler raise in the air out of the corner of my eye then heard a load "Slap!" as it came down and landed on my ass.  I winced at the shock, god that stung like crazy.  Mr Slate closed his eyes for a moment and whispered the word yes.  I hear him undo his belt, I look down at his crotch and feel my hair yanked at again.
"What did I tell you Miss James?!  You will have to endure an extra punishment for your bad manners".  She walked over to the desk and picked up a small silver bulldog clip.  I had no idea what was in store for me!
She walked around behind me and pulled my thong down over my ass exposing my pussy.  She probed at it until she had my clit between her thumb and forefinger, then I felt pain like I'd never experienced before in my life.  She had clamped my clit in that clip.  I didn't break eye contact with Mr Slate but I was crying now and begged and pleaded with her to take it off and promised that I wouldn't be bad again.
"It's too late for that now Miss James, just accept your punishment like a good girl"
I looked to Mr Slate and begged him to please make her stop.  He just whispered what sounded like "Oh fuck" and continued watching me.  I had a suspicion by the slight movement of his body that he was wanking himself off as he watched me.

Mrs Davies begins striking me with the ruler.  Each strike is almost a relief, a welcome distraction from the pain I feel from the clamp.  Mr Slate seems to be getting more worked up with each strike.  I feel his hand on my jaw, he squeezes in slightly.
"Open your mouth Miss James", I'm not taking any risk at getting any further punishment so I open my mouth wide immediately.
"Oh, you sexy bitch!  Keep it open", he edges a little closer to me and I can sense that his cock is in very close proximity to my face now.

Mrs Davies stops striking my ass, which is burning nicely now.  My clit is still in pain but I seem to be able to cope with it a little better.  Mrs Davies runs a hand over my ass and I feel her fingers on my pussy.  She slides two fingers inside me and begins to move them in and out, fucking me slowly.  I gasp, it feels so good.  She smoothes her other hand all over my ass, pinching at it now and then.  Mr Davies puts his finger in my mouth and tells me to suck it.  I suck it for a moment and he pulls it out and tells me to open my mouth again.  He moves in and rubs the head of his cock on my lips, circling the shape of my mouth.  He has my hair in his hand holding my head back in position.

I feel the clip being touched and pain far worse than when it was put on as it is being released.  I cry out.  I feel relief and pleasure as Mrs Davies closes her mouth over my clit and sucks it.  I can't take the mix of sensations and start cumming on her mouth.  I have never had an orgasm quite like it, she had to hold me in place on the desk as I writhed on her mouth.  Mr Slate shouts "Fuck!" a second before I feel his cum hit my face.  He rubs the head of his cock over my face and calls me a bad girl.

Mrs Davies runs her tongue from my clit to my hole and laps at my pussy for a moment before standing.  She pulls my thong back on and pulls my skirt back down. 
"You may stand now Miss James, that's the end of today's punishment.  I trust that you have learned a valuable lesson?"
"Yes Miss", she handed me a tissue for my face and I wipe myself as clean as I can manage with one tissue.  Mr Slate had already put his cock away and was walking toward the classroom door.  He holds the door open for me.
"No doubt we'll be seeing you in detention again Miss James", he winks and give my ass a slap as I exit the room.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment