Your Favourites

Monday 12 December 2011

Trouble at Work

Eleri started working as a waitress at The Brasserie two weeks ago. She was thoroughly enjoying it for the most part, with one exception. It was a family run business and the owner's son Phillipe was a lazy creep. He'd not done it to her yet but she'd witnessed him groping at the other waitresses as they passed him, seen him standing too closely behind them as he authorised transactions on the till, pressing himself into them. She tried to avoid him as much as possible when they were on the same shift together. That wasn't generally too difficult as he stood behind the bar drinking the profits for half of his shifts.

She noticed him take a handful of notes from the till and slip them into his pocket. He glanced in her direction and registered that she'd seen him take the money. She quickly looked away and made her way over to one of her tables. Later she was preparing a bill behind the bar for a customer when she felt a hand on her ass.
"Can I give you a hand Eleri?", he squeezed her ass as he said 'hand'.
She thought he was a completely obnoxious bastard and would have loved nothing more than to punch him in the face. She needed the job though, so instead she shifted away from his hand and told him that she was fine. Throughout the shift she would catch him staring at her from across the dining area. She went to the bar to fetch drinks for a table and he told her to come see him in the office when she had her break.

"Hi Phillipe, you wanted to see me?"
"Yes. Come in and close the door behind you", the office was small and felt cramped with two people inside. It was a small square space with space for a desk and a single filing cabinet, the wall space was completely taken up with shelf space.
She stood with her back to the door and waited for him to speak; he sat and blatantly eyed up her body, she folded her arms across her chest and looked at him impatiently.
"I'll get right to the point. If you say anything about my taking money from the till I will deny it and tell my father that I thought I saw you stealing from the till but didn't want to say anything until I was sure", the expression on his face had turned spiteful.
"But I would never do that!"
"And who do you think he'd believe, the new girl or his favourite son? I think we both know the answer to that question."
"Please, I won't mention it, you have my word. I really need this job right now", he looked at her thoughtfully for a moment.
"Hmm...how badly?"
"What?"
"How badly do you need your job? What's it worth for you to keep it?"
She was beginning to get a bad feeling and didn't like the way he was looking at her.
"I don't understand. I need this job to pay the rent, I'm struggling to make ends meet."
"I'm sorry to hear that. So, it's safe to say that you'll be more than happy to suck my cock if it meant that you could keep your job then?"
She stared at him open mouthed, unsure that she'd heard him correctly. He started rubbing his crotch and she knew then that she'd heard him perfectly well.
"No way am I doing that!"
"Fine, I guess I'll have to tell my father that I saw you taking from the till today then", he grinned wickedly at her, still tubing his crotch.
"Please don't do that. I can't do what you're asking...please, I haven't done anything wrong", she was crying and pleading desperately with him but he acted like he hadn't noticed.
"Take it or leave it honey, that's my offer and I'm not going to change my mind. Walk out that door and don't bother to come into tomorrow", he stopped rubbing his crotch and gestured to it open palmed offering it to her.
"Okay", she mumbled eventually. She looked and felt defeated.

"I always knew you were smart. Best get to it then, we've been in here a while already, people will start to wonder where you got to if you're late back from your break."
Reluctantly she got to her knees in front of him; he unzipped his trousers and pulled his cock out through the gap of the opened zip.
"Come on honey, don't be shy. I bet you're a great cock sucker. I can't wait to see those nice full lips of yours wrapped around my cock", he winked at her and signalled for her to move closer to him with his right hand. His left hand was stroking his already hard cock.
She shuffled forward until she was between his knees and looked at him, hoping that he'd come to his senses before it went too far.
"I'm waiting", he sounded like he was beginning to lose patience.
A tear rolled down her cheek as she lowered her head towards his lap. She swallowed back a sob as the tip of his cock entered her mouth but as it slid in further she couldn't control herself and the next sob was muffled by his cock.
"Come on get on with it. I'm not bothered by your crying, in fact it feels good when you moan on my cock like that"
She thought he was a sick bastard and was determined from that point on not to get upset. She didn't want him to get any extra kicks out of it. She started sucking his length, taking it deep into her mouth and teasing it with her tongue every now and then. She started putting a lot of effort into it - not because she enjoyed it but because she wanted him to finish quickly.
"Mmm fuck! You suck like a pro; I bet you're a dirty little bitch behind closed doors aren't you?"
He grabbed her hair and pulled her off his cock. He rubbed the head of his cock over her lips.
"Oh, those are the lips of a real slut. The first thing I noticed about you were your lips...then your tits of course, you've got some nice tits; show them to me."
"But that's not what we agreed!"
"Darling we didn't agree anything other than the fact that you want to keep your job. Now stop wasting time arguing and do as I tell you - show them to me, now."
She glared at him as she unbuttoned her blouse. He let go of her hair to lift her breasts out of the cups of her bra.
"They're even better than I'd imagined. Now ask me if you can suck my cock some more", he was smiling cruelly at her and she could tell that the power trip he'd been on had increased ten fold in the past couple of minutes - she was in real trouble.
"Please can I suck your cock again?" She mumbled. She felt completely humiliated, more so than she had done earlier.
"I didn't hear that very well slut. Try again but this time look at me when you're asking for my cock."
She took a deep breath and asked again.
"Please can I suck on your cock again?" She looked him directly in the eyes as she asked.
"Good slut, sure you can."
As she lowered her head towards his cock he grabbed her hair and stopped her.
"Aren't you going to say thank you first?"
"Thank you", she could not believe how much of a complete bastard he was being. As if making her suck him off in the first place wasn't bad enough!
He pushed her head down and as she closed her mouth over his cock he held her hair in his fist and used his other hand to grope her breast. Much to her disgust she felt her nipples reacting to his touch and as he twisted and pulled at them they wen't the only thing to react.

Her head was yanked back off him and he sat for a moment fiddling with her nipple taking a break to control himself - he wasn't ready to finish things yet.
"Get up and take off your underwear"
"What, why?" She asked sounding panicked.
"Because I'd rather not fuck you with them still on that's why."
"No, definitely not. You can stick your job, I don't need it THAT badly!"
She stood up and turned to leave the office appalled that she'd played along with things as far as she had. As she started to button her blouse he pushed her against the filing cabinet. His hand closed over her mouth and he used his body weight to press her against the cabinet so that she couldn't escape him.
"Fine, I'll fuck you while you're still wearing them", he used his free hand to hike up her skirt.
She struggled to wriggle from beneath him but it was no good he was too heavy and had her pinned so hard that she struggled to breathe comfortably.
"Not a sound", he warned before removing his hand from her mouth to pull her knickers aside. He kicked at her foot to spread her legs wider then she felt the tip of his cock probing for the entrance to her pussy. She squeezed her eyes shut tight and wished that someone would walk in before it was too late. She felt him push his way inside her and her heart sank.
"Mmm, nice and tight", he started moving inside her using slow, hard thrusts - each one knocking her against the cabinet, she could feel the handles biting into her flesh.
"Such a dirty little slut getting fucked at work. You love it don't you? Feel how easily my cock is sliding in and out of your wet pussy, I hadn't even touched it. Do you get that wet every time you suck cock?"
She tried to block him out as he whispered in her ear; she didn't understand how her body could betray her like that. She didn't want to react to him in this way but seemed to have no control over the way her own body reacted. His thrusts became faster and he stopped talking as he concentrated on bringing on his orgasm. He gave a final hard thrust and groaned in her ear as he came inside her. She could feel his cum being released inside her and despite herself felt a little satisfaction that she'd brought on his pleasure. She tried to shake the feeling immediately. He remained slumped against her for a while before pulling out. He put his cock away and told her to tidy herself up.
"What do you say my little slut?"
"...thank you?" She asked hesitantly.
"You are very welcome. Now back to work, your break was over five minutes ago."

No comments:

Post a Comment