Your Favourites

Sunday 18 December 2011

The 'Bored' Room

I was in a world of my own; I’d zoned out about half an hour ago whilst Julian, the Director prattled on about new ways to save costs. It was the same thing every month from him at these meetings; as soon as he stood up to speak I could feel my eyes glaze over.  Unintentionally, I let out an audible yawn which was quickly met by hushed laughter around the boardroom table.
“I’m sorry Felicity, am I boring you?”
“No Sir, I’m very sorry”, he glared at me for a second before continuing with his latest proposal.
I tried with great difficulty to appear interested and alert from that point on but my mind couldn’t help but wander.  I’d never really taken notice of him properly before today.  He was tall, around 6’4” I’d say with short dark hair and what looked to be brown eyes - it was difficult to tell from where I was sat without my glasses.  He always wore a suit to work, that much I had noticed.  Taking the time to actually look at him he was a nice looking man, it was a shame he was such a bore.  I wondered what he was like outside work and whether he was married or lived with someone – poor woman/man.  If he was anything like he was at work at home they either deserved a medal for putting up with him or they must be just as much of a bore.  I watched as he took his seat and was grateful that Susan from Marketing followed him; I liked her she was funny and had a bit of life in her tone when she spoke.  Every now and then I’d glance around the table and see him looking at me.  What struck me as odd, was that when I caught him staring he didn’t quickly look away like most would, but continued glaring.  He still looked annoyed with me and it was making me feel uneasy.

Twenty minutes later and we’d heard from Gary, the Operational Manager and the meeting was drawing to a close. Julian stood and started gathering his papers together.
"Well if there’s no other business that concludes our time here today, thank you all for attending.  Felicity, if you could stay behind a moment please."
Just what I needed, to be on the Director's radar for the wrong bloody reason! He waited for the last person to leave then closed the door behind them and turned to me.
“Do you think me boring?” He walked to me as he asked the question.
“No, I’m terribly sorry about today.  I had a late night last night is all Sir"
"You are a bad liar Felicity”, he edged closer to me and I stepped back and felt the edge of the boardroom table against the back of my thighs.
“I’m not lying, honestly", I tried my best to look sincere but it was difficult; when I lie I get a nervous smile.
"Do you think that I don’t notice the look of complete boredom on your face as soon as I start talking?  Do you not think it rude to display such obvious disinterest when somebody’s speaking?” He was stood so close to me I instinctively leaned back slightly to increase the distance between us. I could smell his cologne mixed with the smell of alcohol on his breath (it was no secret that Julian enjoyed an extended lunch down the pub every Friday afternoon).
"I didn't mean to be rude, really. I don't know what else to say", his legs were touching my slightly bent knees.
"I believe you will have the urge to say 'please', 'thank you' and 'I stand corrected', in the very near future. I'm far from the bore you perceive me to be Felicity", I was taken by surprise when he leaned into me and kissed me.
I froze, I didn't know how to react. I should have been outraged but he was a great kisser and I quickly began to get lost in the kiss. I felt his hands on my ass as he lifted me onto the boardroom table. My legs parted as his hand kneaded my breast through my blouse; I was far too receptive of him for my liking but my body was beating my mind by a mile and, already at this point, I was hoping he'd fuck me. He leaned me back as we kissed until I was lying down. My hands ran over his broad back and shoulders as kissed and nibbled my ear and neck. As his lips and tongue traced a path toward my chest his fingers had magically worked open the buttons of my blouse without my notice. I told him to wait a second and he looked disappointed before I unclasped my bra at the front. He smiled, his eyes full of desire, then kissed me hard as his hands closed over my breasts. As he squeezed his palms rubbed against my sensitive nipples, his finger tips biting into the firm flesh of my breasts. He pushed them together and took my left nipple into his mouth. I gasped at the sensation as he sucked and teased my nipple. My back arched and my hand moved to the back of his head, my fingers running through his thick dark hair as his teeth grazed playfully over the tip of my nipple. His hands moved to my sides and ran down over my thighs to lift my skirt up over my hips. He rubbed my pussy through the lace of my red French knickers and I purred with delight as his fingers massaged my clit. I lifted my hips off the table to enable him to pull my underwear down. He completely removed them and placed them in his pocket.

He rubbed my clit again with his fingers; the feel of the warm, bare flesh of his fingers in contact with my pussy was heavenly and made me yearn to feel his cock. He slipped two of his fingers inside me; I hadn't realised how long his fingers were but they reached deep inside me. His thumb rubbed over my slippery clit as his fingers glided in and out of me. I squeezed at his fingers with my pussy and pinched and pulled on my nipples as he fucked me with his fingers. I moved my hips, pressing my pussy closer to his hand, moving myself on it as the pleasure intensified. My hands left my breasts and my fingers pressed into the table as I started to cum. I let out quite a loud groan and he placed his hand over my mouth quickly to muffle the noise.
"Shhh! You'll give the game away", he laughed.
His hand left my pussy and he pulled my legs up so that my ankles were resting against his shoulders. I still had that wonderful fluttery feeling from my orgasm as he turned his head and kissed me on the inside of my right ankle. I moved down the table in an attempt to make contact with his cock - it worked. I just about felt the tip make contact with the top of my pussy.
"Please", I almost whispered the plea. I hadn't needed to be fucked this badly in a long time.
"Not bored now?" He laughed and leaned forward causing more of his cock to press against me.
"Oh God no, definitely not bored"
He rubbed the tip of his cock up and down over my wet pussy then teased my clit with it until I was groaning and gasping again.
"Please fuck me Sir", I was desperately aching to feel his cock inside me.
"Being called Sir is always so much better when it comes from the mouth of a woman with her legs spread, waiting on my cock", his eyes were filled with lust as he moved his cock to the entrance of my pussy, then slowly slid inside me.

He played with my breasts as he started to fuck me. He moved slowly, like he had all the time in the world. His cock felt amazing inside my pussy and I felt a thrill each time his balls tapped against me as I took his entire length. He took hold of my ankles and pushed them toward the table as he fucked me harder. Before long my knees were up around my ears and he was fucking me feverishly. I started groaning again - I couldn't help myself, my g spot was being stroked fabulously by his cock. He pulled my legs back towards him and then pulled my left leg towards the right. Before I'd realised what was happening he had me flipped over onto my stomach and seamlessly continued to fuck me - one hand over my mouth and the other pressing down on my shoulder. I was glad of his hand over my mouth as I came this time; it was far more intense than the first. I dug my fingers into his arm, I couldn't take it. I needed him to stop, and at the same time, never wanted him to stop. He pulled out of me suddenly.
"Quick, sit on the table", his voice sounded husky with arousal.
My arms felt weak as I sat myself up just in time for him to release his load over my chest. I loved watching him as he came; the expression on his face, his hand holding his gorgeous cock - the cock that had given me such great pleasure just moments before. Watching him cum made me want to fuck him all over again.
"Mmm, your nipples look even more beautiful covered in my cum", he grinned and I smiled back at him.
He put his cock away then reached for my bra. He refastened my bra over my breasts, still wet with his cum, and started to button my blouse. He kissed me again as he did the last button up.
"Well? Do words still fail you?"
"I stand - weak in the knees I might add - most definitely, corrected", I grinned at him as he pulled my skirt back down and smoothed it over my thighs.

No comments:

Post a Comment