Your Favourites

Wednesday 21 September 2011

Daydreaming...

Daydreaming…

Whispers in my ear as hands massage my neck and shoulders…”Just relax and clear your mind”
Kisses at the back of my neck as fingers work the buttons of my dress…
Nipples stiffen as my dress is lowered and lips plant kisses along my shoulder
Bra straps lowered exposing my breasts, hands gently exploring my flesh
Whispers in my ears as fingers tease nipples “Mmm, you’re beautiful…stand up”

Standing, dress falls to the floor, hands trace lightly down my back
Breathing shallows, finger nails tickle the flesh of my thighs as my panties are lowered
Eyes close as hands caress my lower back, lips journey slowly South from my ribs, to my navel, further still…
Backed onto my desk, shoulders pushed gently back, legs slowly parted…

Breath stops as lips touch the crease between my thigh and my pussy…
Exhale nervously as her tongue slides over my clit…
Times passes in a blur…ecstasy ensues

No comments:

Post a Comment