Breath catching, lips brushing, teeth nipping, tongue teasing...my legs spread, my fingers in your hair, my most sensitive area at the mercy of your mouth. Back arching, skin tingling, body trembling, pussy contracting, you insert your tongue and feel me cum.
I whisper "Thank you"
Your Favourites
-
Today has been a very wet day for me. I was lucky enough to experience a couple of new things which had me very excited. Last night I gav...
-
Laura had volunteered herself for 'Life Art' services, or so she'd thought. She needed the extra cash and the advertisement sai...
-
My Master posed the question and I grinned at Him - of course I had! I arranged to meet with a couple - the man wanted to introduce ano...
-
I was sat in the back seat of the bus with Him. There were around twenty other passengers on the bus. I have never been able to keep my han...
No comments:
Post a Comment